Custom Medieval style rump cover made of beautiful crushed Panne velvet fabric available in an array of colors and color combinations. Simply tie to the back of your saddle and you’re ready to go.
Array of sizes available from Miniature Horse to Large.
Please note: Rein Covers and Chest Barding sold separately.
- Shiny brass jingle bells can be added to the point of each dag; select your desired options below.
- Matching Custom Rein Covers and Chest Barding are also available.
Add a Unicorn Horn or Browband to make turn your horse into a mythical steed
Measuring for Barding Length/Size
- Rein Barding: Select a length that will not interfere with grip on the reins. For safety reasons, we recommend not covering portions of the reins you need to grip, and when necessary, push barding forward to get better grip on the reins.
- Chest Barding: Measure from center of chest to points where you plan to attach (d-rings, billets, cinch ring, etc.)
- Rump Barding (This listing): Measure across the rump as far as you want your barding to hang on both sides.