It is important that you select the appropriate custom order processing and shipping options to receive your order in time for an event. To avoid delays or disappointment, please read this page and shipping policies before submitting your order.
WishPony products are professionally and individually handcrafted in Southern California, USA. Due to the high demand for custom options, most of our items are custom/made to order. (We usually carry a few Ready to Ship items, but 95% of our orders are custom due to customer demand for color, size, and other options.)
What constitutes a custom order?
If a product page contains any of the following, it is a custom item:
- “Custom” or “Made to Order” in the item name
- “Custom Order Processing” option just before the “Add to Cart” button
- Custom combinations of color, size, and other features
Estimating Delivery Time
Standard No-Rush Processing
Current Standard processing times are determined by order volume. Select Standard processing if you are not in a hurry or you have ample time before your event.
If you have an event or photo shoot coming up and you need your order to be prioritized over our other non-rush orders, select an expedited processing option when adding it to your shopping cart.
Below are the most common rush processing options for Unicorn horns:
- 4-5 business days before shipping out
- 3 full business days before shipping out
- 2 full business days before shipping out
- 1 full business day before shipping out
Expedited Processing Costs
To be fair to all customers, orders are made and shipped in the order in which they are received. When we have an expedited order, we must work overtime to ship your items out earlier while keeping other customers’ orders on schedule.
Expedited processing fees:
- Are per item
- Are not negotiable or refundable
- Are not the same as Express Shipping (offered separately at checkout — see below or Shipping page for more details)
Order processing times are counted in business days.
- Business days are Monday-Friday
- Weekends and Federal/Postal Holidays are not counted
- Orders placed after 3PM EST are considered received next business day
- Processing times are counted in full business days from date & time of order receipt*
- Orders typically ship out next business day after being completed
* 1 full business day = 24 hours. Example: If you place your order at 4PM Monday, it will ship out Wednesday.
Event/Photo Shoot Date
If you are ordering for an event, photo shoot, or a specific date, please be sure to include the date in your Order Notes. This way we can contact you if we feel that you need to upgrade your services in order to receive your order on time.
Important: Priority Mail is NOT guaranteed
Our most popular shipping option is USPS Priority Mail due to speed and affordability. Most Priority Mail shipments arrive within USPS’s estimated 2-3 day window, but please note that USPS does not guarantee Priority Mail delivery times and they can sometimes be late.
If it is imperative that an order arrive by a certain date, we strongly recommend choosing FedEx Overnight or 2Day. Please see our Shipping Information page for details on FedEx services.
Signature Requirement on High Value Orders
U.S. Postal Holidays
We observe the same federal holidays as the United States Postal Service (with the addition of the Friday following Thanksgiving), so please take into account the following holidays when calculating order processing and delivery times.
- New Year’s Day – January 1st
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – 3rd Monday of January
- Washington’s Birthday – 3rd Monday of February
- Memorial Day – Last Monday of May
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day – 1st Monday of September
- Columbus Day – 2nd Monday of October
- Veteran’s Day – November 11th
- Thanksgiving Weekend – 4th Thursday of November + Following Friday