Accepted Forms of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB & Diner’s Club
- PayPal – Instant bank transfer, credit/debit card (Note: PayPal eChecks take 4 business days to clear which adds a week to order processing times)
We do not accept payments by mail, so please do not send personal checks or money orders.
Orders paid by credit/debit will only be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the card used to pay for the order. We also cannot change your delivery address after an order has been placed.
If you have a special circumstance in which you need your order shipped to an address other than your credit/debit card’s registered billing address (e.g. you receive your bank statements at a P.O. Box but require FedEx delivery), please select PayPal checkout (a PayPal account is not required).
We apologize for any inconvenience, but this is a temporary necessity in the interest of fraud prevention.
California Sales Tax is charged on all orders shipped within California. This amount is automatically calculated at checkout after entering your shipping address.
Order Processing Time
- Pre-Made Items typically ship out in 1-2 business days except where stated otherwise.
- Custom Items are made to order before we ship them. The estimated ship-out time is selected when you add products to the cart.
If your order contains pre-made and custom items, all items will ship together when the custom items are complete.
Business days are Monday – Friday and do not include holidays. Orders placed after 5PM EST are considered received next business day.
U.S. Postal Holidays
We observe the same federal holidays as the United States Postal Service (with the exception of the Friday following Thanksgiving), so please account for the following holidays when calculating order processing and delivery times.
- New Year’s Day – January 1st
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – 3rd Monday of January
- Washington’s Birthday – 3rd Monday of February
- Memorial Day – Last Monday of May
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day – 1st Monday of September
- Columbus Day – 2nd Monday of October
- Veteran’s Day – November 11th
- Thanksgiving Weekend – 4th Thursday of November + Following Friday
Expedited (Rush) Processing
Custom orders can be expedited if you need them shipped out faster than the standard service time. Service options are selected when adding your custom items to your shopping cart.
Please note that Expedited Service fees are not the same as Express Shipping cost. If you wish to have your item shipped via express shipping methods after it is made, please select Express Shipping at checkout.
Do not place an order and ask us to cancel it if it cannot be delivered by a certain date. It is your responsibility to order the necessary service and shipping options to make your deadline. If an order must be canceled because you ordered too late, payment transaction fees we incur from processing your payment will not be refunded.
Please refer to the Custom Orders page for more information.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all measurements and information submitted with your order are accurate. If some of your measurements seem particularly disproportionate for your horse’s breed, we will email you for confirmation with instructions for remeasuring. To prevent delays to your order, please respond as soon as possible.
For delivery outside the United States, see our International Delivery page.
To see available shipping options and costs for your area, please add the item(s) you want to the shopping cart and click the “Calculate Shipping” button, select and enter the requested information, and click “Update Totals” to see the options for your zip code.
U.S. Postal Service
We offer Priority Mail via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for fast and affordable shipping. Priority Mail usually arrives within the estimated 2-3 business days, however, USPS does not guarantee the delivery date. On occasion, Priority Mail can take longer — as long as 1 week, and on rare occasions 2 weeks.
If your order is urgent, we offer FedEx 2-Day and Overnight delivery.
Please note, even on ready-to-ship items, the earliest ship-out date is next business day due to the cut-off time for same-day pickups in our area.
Below is a brief description of services offered by FedEx – Please note that not all services are available in all areas. If your order is very time-sensitive, please make sure you select the correct services for your required deadline. Please refer to descriptions of services on the FedEx website for more details on guaranteed delivery dates and times.
If you are in a remote area, delivery times are usually later than for non-rural areas. We recommend checking with FedEx (1-800-Go-FedEx) if delivery time is very important for your order.
Approximate deadlines, subject to change. Please refer to FedEx for very time-sensitive deliveries.
- First Overnight – Earliest available morning delivery between 8:00-9:30 AM for most areas, and 10:00 AM to noon for extended areas; Saturday delivery available at extra cost
- Priority Overnight – Next earliest available service, delivery by 10:30 AM for most areas, as late as 5:00 PM for rural and remote areas;Saturday delivery available at extra cost
- Standard Overnight – 3:00 PM for most addresses, 4:30 PM for rural areas, 8:00 PM for residential and remote areas
- 2Day AM – 10:30 AM for most addresses, around noon for rural areas
- 2Day – around 4:30 PM for most areas, 8:00PM for residential, Saturday delivery at extra cost
- Express Saver – 3 business day delivery around 4:30PM, 8:00 PM for residential
- Ground – 1-5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3-7 business days to Alaska & Hawaii
- Home Ground – 1-5 business days from Tuesday-Saturday; 3-7 business days to Alaska & Hawaii
Please Note: We cannot be responsible for courier delays that result in a shipment not arriving in time for your deadline. For this reason, we encourage you to place your orders early and not wait until the last minute.
Tracking is included on all shipments. Please note that it can occasionally take up to a day for online tracking data to appear. Please also note that we sometimes process shipments during nights and weekends, but your package will not ship out until the next business day.
USPS vs. UPS/FedEx
We have utilized USPS primarily for 10 years due to the affordability of fast delivery. Most of our orders shipped via Priority Mail are delivered within 2-3 days of shipping out. USPS delivers on Saturday at no extra charge.
A signature may be required on orders we deem too valuable to leave unsigned for as they are often the result of days of work on our part. We may therefore require a signature upon delivery. Please order early so that there is time for you to pick up your package at the Post Office or arrange for re-delivery.
Waiver of Signature on Express shipments is available for U.S. orders under $200 if your order is so urgent as to leave no time for pick-up or re-delivery. However, please only check this option if absolutely necessary and if the location where USPS will leave your package is secure.
Notice of Attempted Delivery
In some cases, a package may require a signature due to the value of the order. It is your responsibility to sign for and/or arrange for re-delivery. Failure to do so within the carrier’s allotted timeframe may result in a package being sent back to us at our expense. If this is the case, you will not be eligible for a refund, and in some cases, you may be billed for additional return shipping charges that exceed the cost of the item(s).