Please read the entire description and terms before ordering. You must agree to all the terms of purchase when adding this item to the shopping cart.
Terms of Purchase
This is a complex item that took us several days to produce by hand. As a result, please note the following in addition to our standard Terms of Sale:
- We will only ship this item to the confirmed billing address of the card used to pay for your order.
- PayPal: We will only ship to PayPal’s Confirmed Address for the card used.
- Credit/Debit Card: All parts of the billing address must pass security checks – Street Address, City, and Zip Code.
- A Direct Signature will be required upon delivery (signed for at the address on order details).
- Due to this being a seasonal product, any returns will be subject to a 30% restocking fee. Original and return shipping costs are not refundable.
- It is your responsibility to make sure the size you order is correct for your horse. Please do this by measuring a browband that fits your horse before you place your order. See below for instructions.
This is a pair of ivory antlers that will turn you horse into a reindeer for Christmas and other costumed events. Mounted on a black leather browband with ornamental teardrop (or facedrop), these antlers will attach to a black bridle without visible costume straps or wires. Soft and flexible antlers are safe around children. Great for both riding and driving.
Note: Do not leave horses tied or unattended while wearing antlers. Antlers may be damaged if your horse is allowed to rub its head against objects such as tie rails and trailers.
- Browband Size: 16.5 inches from ends of loops (Please measure a browband that fits your horse well as indicated in the photo below)
- Antler Size: Approx. 6″ x 18″
- Browband Color: Black