If you are placing an order for delivery outside the United States, please read this page before choosing your shipping method.
To see shipping options and costs for your country:
- Add the item(s) you want to the shopping cart
- Click on “View Cart”
- On the shopping cart page, scroll down and click on the “Calculate Shipping” button
- Select your country, state/province (if prompted), type in your postal code, and click “Update Totals.”
We ship to the following countries via the postal service and/or FedEx:
- Great Britain & N. Ireland
- New Zealand
If your country is not listed here and you would like to place an order, please contact us for assistance.
International Shipping Methods
Please note that delivery times vary depending on the destination. We only ship with services that provide tracking and delivery confirmation, so some services are not available in all countries.
- First Class Package International (Select countries only; Delivery time varies)
Please note that this is an economical shipping method and therefore delivery times cannot be accurately predicted. Parcels to the UK and Australia often take 1-2 weeks; however, First Class Packages can take 1 month and as long as 2+ months to some countries.
Please only select this method with the understanding that it can take anywhere from 1 – 10 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Priority Mail International (2 weeks to 2 months)
Priority Mail International averages 2.5 to 3 weeks to most countries such as Canada, UK and Australia, but has been known to take as long as 2-3 months to some countries in the EU such as Sweden and Germany.
Please only choose this option if you are not in a hurry.
- Priority Mail Express Intl / EMS (1 week to most countries)
EMS averages one week to most countries and is recommended if your order is time-sensitive.
EU Customs Clearance Delays
It can sometimes take longer to deliver to very rural areas. If you live in a rural location where the postal service is known to be slow, please take this into consideration when choosing your shipping method.
If you have an urgent order, we offer FedEx for faster and more reliable delivery. If FedEx shipping options are shown for your country, please select carefully based on your needs.
- International Economy – Typically 4-5 business days to most places
- International Priority – Typically 2 business days
- International First – Typically 1 business day to Canada, Typically 2 business days with delivery by late morning (depending on your postcode) to other countries
FedEx Customs Brokerage Charges
Please note that FedEx may charge additional customs brokerage fees to expedite your parcel through customs for you. If you choose FedEx delivery, please be prepared to pay additional custom brokerage fees.
Please note that we have no control over the time it takes a parcel clear customs and be processed through your country’s postal system.
Please be aware of your country’s laws regarding the types of products that are allowed in. If you are ordering products containing animal products such as feathers and leather, please make sure such items are allowed into your country.
While we pack our shipments as carefully as possible to avoid damage in transit, we have no control over how they are handled by customs officers. Customs agents in some countries have been known to open, rifle, remove and/or damage contents in the course of their inspections. Please inspect your item upon receipt and immediately file a report of any loss or damage with your post office or FedEx.
Taxes & Fees
We are a small business based in the United States and we are not VAT registered, so do we collect taxes from international buyers. Please be aware that:
- Customs duties and taxes (such as VAT) are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Depending on the value of your item(s), your country’s customs department or postal service may require you to pay duties, fees and taxes.
- The fee charged by your postal service may be lower than the fee charged by FedEx, so please take that into consideration when choosing your courier.
- We cannot mark international shipments as “Gift” nor undervalue them on the customs declaration as it is illegal.
For more information, please visit your country’s Customs department website. Below are a links to regions we ship to most frequently:
If you receive a notice from the delivery company regarding an attempted delivery, it is your responsibility to contact the delivery company and arrange for re-delivery. If a parcel is sent back to us at our expense as a result of your failure to arrange for re-delivery or pay your customs duties, you will not receive a refund as the cost will be applied toward return shipping charges billed by the delivery company, and you may be billed additional charges for return shipping charges that exceed the value of the item(s).
We highly recommend that you sign up for delivery event emails from FedEx or USPS in case the delivery attempt slips are lost. This way you will receive an email notifying you of the status of your parcel when a delivery attempt is made.
If Your Parcel is Returned to Us
The time given to you to pick up your parcel and/or pay your customs fees varies between couriers and countries. As a general rule:
FedEx gives you 5 working days to pay your customs duties and schedule a re-delivery. If you do not contact FedEx within 5 working days, the parcel will be returned as unclaimed and you may be billed additional shipping charges as FedEx will charge us return shipping plus customs fees. If you want the item re-sent, you will need to pay the return shipping charges plus new shipping charges to re-send the item to you.
Postal Services give you anywhere from 5 working days to 2 weeks to 4 weeks to pay your customs duties and arrange for re-delivery. The timeframe allowed depends on your country’s postal system. To avoid having your parcel returned as unclaimed, please contact your post office as soon as you receive a notice or see on the online tracking status that your item is being held.
If your item is returned unclaimed and the postal service bills us for the return shipping, you will need to re-pay shipping charges to have the item resent to you. If the item is returned to us and the courier does not bill us for the return, you may receive a refund after a 30% restocking fee is deducted.
U.S. Postal Holidays
We observe the same federal holidays as the United States Postal Service (with the exception of the Friday following Thanksgiving), so please account for the following holidays when calculating custom service and shipping times.
- New Year’s Day – January 1st
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – 3rd Monday of January
- Washington’s Birthday – 3rd Monday of February
- Memorial Day – Last Monday of May
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day – 1st Monday of September
- Columbus Day – 2nd Monday of October
- Veteran’s Day – November 11th
- Thanksgiving Weekend – 4th Thursday of November + Following Friday