If you are placing an order for delivery outside the United States, please fully read this page before choosing your shipping method. Your submission of an order indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to the following.
We currently ship to the following countries via the Postal Service:
- Australia (AU/AUS)
- Belgium (BE/BEL)
- Canada (CA/CAN)
- France (FR/FRA)
- Germany (DE/DEU)
- Great Britain & N. Ireland (GB/GBR)
- Ireland (IE/IRL)
- Japan (JP/JPN)
- Luxembourg (LU/LUX)
- Netherlands (NL/NLD)
- New Zealand (NZ/NZL)
- Portugal (PT/PRT)
- Spain (ES/ESP)
- Switzerland (CH/CHE)
International Shipping Methods
Please note that delivery times vary depending on the destination. As we ship all packages with tracking, shipping options and rates depend on whether or not delivery confirmation is available in your country.
- First Class Package International (Select countries only; Delivery time varies)
Please note that this is an economical shipping method and therefore delivery times cannot be accurately predicted. Parcels to the UK and Australia have taken as quickly as one week; however, most First Class Packages can take 1 month and as long as 2+ months to some countries.
Please only select this method with the understanding that it can take anywhere from 1 – 10 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Priority Mail International (2 weeks to 2 months)
The next available option with tracking and delivery confirmation, Priority Mail International averages 2.5 to 3 weeks to most countries such as Canada, UK and Australia, but has been known to take as long as 2-3 months.
Please only choose this option if you are not in a hurry.
- Recommended – Priority Mail Express Intl / EMS (1 week to most countries)
At only a few dollars more than Priority Mail International, this is the most reliable and fastest method. EMS averages just one week to most countries, clears customs most quickly, and comes with tracking and delivery confirmation.
International FedEx Delivery
If you have an urgent order or your country’s postal service is on strike, we offer FedEx shipping as an alternative. If FedEx shipping options are shown for your country, please select carefully based on your needs.
- International Economy – 4-5 business days to most places
- International Priority – Typically 2 business days
- International First – Typically 1 business day to Canada, Typically 2 business days with delivery by late morning (depending on your postcode) to other countries
FedEx & Customs Charges
Please note that as with postal service delivery, customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the shipment.
Couriers like FedEx and UPS are known for charging high customs brokerage fees to clear customs for you. Depending on your country, you may be able to self-clear your parcel directly with your country’s customs agency or have a third party brokerage service handle it for you at a lower rate than the fee charged by FedEx. Please contact your own country’s customs agency (links below) for information and assistance.
Please note that we have no control over the time it takes a package to enter and clear customs and be processed through your country’s postal system.
If you live in a rural area, even EMS can take a few days more than normal, so we highly recommend choosing the fastest availalabe shipping option.
By placing an order for international shipment, you assume responsibility for the items you are importing. Be aware of your country’s laws regarding the types of products that can shipped in. If ordering products containing animal products such as feathers, check your country’s regulations first to make sure such items are allowed.
Regardless of how carefully we pack a shipment to avoid damage in transit, we have no control over how they are handled in customs. Customs agents in some countries have been known to open, rifle, remove and/or damage contents in the course of their inspections. Please inspect your item upon receipt and immediately file a report of any damage with your post office.
Taxes & Fees
We are a small business based in the United States and we are not VAT registered nor do we collect taxes from international buyers.
- Customs duties and taxes (such as VAT) are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Depending on the value of your item(s), your country’s customs department or postal service may require you to pay duties, fees and taxes when taking delivery of or collecting your parcel.
- The fee charged by your postal service may be lower than the fee charged by FedEx, so please take that into consideration when choosing your courier.
- We will not mark international shipments as “Gift” nor undervalue them on the customs declaration as it is against the law.
For more information, please visit your country’s Customs department website. Below are a links to regions we ship to most frequently:
U.S. Postal Holidays
We observe the same federal holidays as the United States Postal Service (with the exception of the Friday following Thanksgiving), so please account for the following holidays when calculating custom service and shipping times.
- New Year’s Day – January 1st
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – 3rd Monday of January
- Washington’s Birthday – 3rd Monday of February
- Memorial Day – Last Monday of May
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day – 1st Monday of September
- Columbus Day – 2nd Monday of October
- Veteran’s Day – November 11th
- Thanksgiving Weekend – 4th Thursday of November + Following Friday