To Place an Order
- Navigate to the page of the product you wish to order.
- Select your custom options (if applicable) and click “Add to Cart”.
- To see the contents of your shopping cart, click on the “View Cart” at the top of the page (if you are on a mobile device, click the “Menu” button).
- When you are ready to checkout, click on the “Checkout” link at the top of the site (if you are on a mobile device, click the “Menu” button).
- Fill out your billing address where you receive your bank or credit card statement.
- Make sure you enter your email address correctly so you can receive order confirmations and shipping notifications.
- Review your order details, custom order processing option, and shipping method.
- If you wish to pay with a credit or debit card, click on “Credit/Debit Card” and enter your card details in the credit card form. This website is encrypted with SSL for your security.
- If you wish to pay using PayPal, click on the PayPal option if it is not already selected.
- Tick the checkbox agreeing to the terms of sale.
- Click “Place Order” if paying with a credit card. Please be patient while your payment is processed. You will receive a confirmation when your card has been accepted.
- If paying with PayPal, click on “Proceed to PayPal” and follow on-screen prompts until you receive a confirmation and a transaction ID.
If you encounter errors after trying to submit your order, scroll to the top to see the error message.
Most Common Checkout Errors
No Shipping Rates
This can happen if you make an address when entering your address. Double-check the address you entered including your zip code. If you leave out a digit, the shipping rates servers will not be able to return shipping methods and rates for your order.
No Shipping Method Options
Occasionally, there may be a glitch when our site is trying to reach the FedEx or USPS rate servers. When this happens, only one flat rate shipping method will be shown. If you need a shipping method other than USPS Priority Mail, please wait a few moments and refresh the checkout page.
Credit Card Declined
The most common reason for this would be if you made an error while entering your card number, expiration, or CVV code. Please check your entry and try again. Please note that we currently only ship to the confirmed billing address for security reasons, so if you did not enter your billing address, please change your address or contact us to make arrangements to ship your order to another address. We apologize for any inconvenience, but credit card fraud on handmade orders are a significant loss for our business.
PayPal International Shipping Address Issues
Occasionally, PayPal will have issues with international the shipping addresses. If this happens, please contact us and we can email you an online invoice that you can use to pay for your order.
PayPal Credit/Debit Card Issues
If you use a card that is already associated with an existing PayPal account, PayPal will not allow you to make the payment without logging in. Please log into the account that the card is associated with or use a card that is not associated with any PayPal accounts.
If you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us for assistance.